Ware River Annual Regatta/VA Governor's Cup, August 5-6, 2006

Sue Zeisler s_zeisler at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 27 15:23:12 EDT 2006

Albacores!!

The Ware River Annual Regatta/VA Governor's Cup is shaping up to be a very competitive regatta on the Albacore side.  Bill Buck has updated me for PRAF, and Marty Hublitz will be back to defend his title as the Governor's Cup winner for the Albacores in 2004(we weren't eligible last year as we had a separate regatta for our North Americans).  We have a good list so far, but need at least 5 or 6 more of our maybes to definitely committ to attend to have a chance at beating the Hamptons for the Governor's Cup!  How about those we haven't heard from yet? We need to shoot for at least 20 Albacores to have a good shot at the Governor's Cup!

Here's the information:
The Ware River/Virginia Governor's Cup regatta will be held on August 5-6, 2006 at the Ware River Yacht Club, Gloucester, VA.  It is a CBYRA sanctioned event.
The website:  http://www.wareriveryachtclub.com/   This is the only official website for the 42nd Governor's Cup. Here you can find all of the information about the regatta is on the website along with the registration form.

Update:
YES
Rolf and Sue
Jim & Susan Graham
Bill Buck
Greg/Kesshi/Alanna Jordan
Diane & Bob Goebes
Jim Hyatt & John Ferguson
Marty & Nancy Minot
George Wirth
Jim Englert
Daphne Byron
Bob Bear
Lloyd Leonard
Scott Snyder (needs crew)
Marty Hublitz

MAYBE
Barney Harris
Lars Rathjen
Jude Brown
Dan Miller
Les Crane
Ernest Ayukawa
Wilda Heiss
Khin Thein
Graham Allaway
Bill Sweitlik
Bill Kleysteuber

No (all with regrets)
Peter Duncan
Dave Huber
Jasper & Becky Craig
Dave Yemc

Hope to YOU there!
SUE

myfleet list hosting - Albacore Class Site - More information about the Albacore mailing list