2006 US Nationals

Lars Rathjen larathjen at msn.com
Tue Sep 19 15:43:37 EDT 2006

I hope everyone's making plans to come to US Nationals - it's now less than
3 weeks away!   Below is the list of everyone we know of that's planning to
come.  This is shaping up to be the best attended US Nationals in a long,
long time.

Please send me any updates, additions, deletions, etc.  Also let us know if
you might be available to crew, or if you're looking for crew.  Also, if you
need housing, send an email to jd_rathjen at msn.com and mheinsdorf at gmail.com.
Thanks!

YES (45 boats):
4862	Marty Hublitz
6434	Peter Duncan/Ian Duncan
6701	Barney Harris
6894	David Tator
7109	Doug Foord
7110	George Wirth
7124	Mike Heinsdorf
7126	Erich Hesse
7253	Micheal Russell/Greg Bologna
7373	Jack Mandel
7378	Rolf Zeisler/Sue Zeisler
7380	Saskia Mooney
7456	Bob Bear/crew TBD
7457	Wilda Heiss
7460	Bill Buck/Lucian Caspar
7461	Bill Kleysteuber
7492	Greg Jordan
7493	Earnest Ayukawa
7494	Dianne Goebes
7499	David Huber/Sarabeth Patch
7943	Dan Miller/Jill Williamson
7964	Scott Snyder
7965	Les Crane
7966	Bob Robinson
7970	Jasper Craig
7971	David Wallerstien
8021	Jim Graham
8026	Jim Hyatt/John Ferguson
8027	Daphne Byron/Nate Bokill
8057	Khin Thien
8083	Lloyd Leonard
8095	Jude Brown
	Alanna Jordan - need boat to borrow
7960	Derek/Melanie
7981	Warner Montiero/Laura Heatherington
8094	Teresa/Christine
6700	Van Sheppard/Harvey
7944	Heather Macnaughton
7945	Doug Marsh
8098	Jelena + Ann Savege
7000	Jeff and Ian
8018	Richard Measnor/Alan
	Rory Martin
8114	Milutin/Max
8113	Kirk/Fran

MAYBE:
	Neville Herbert
7959	Gord Fleming
6731	Adam Nicholson
	Barrie/Sandy
	Frank Maloney/Jeremy

NO
6642	Joe Szymanski - already made other plans
7112	Roger Uhar - using boat as storage box
7264	John Ferguson - crewing for Jim Hyatt
7312	James Englert - something about work....
7368	Hap O'Brien - moose hunting or something like that
7369	Katrina Merrigan - boat's not ready and brother is sailing lasers
(yuk...)
7979	Lars Rathjen - selling boat, anyone interested??
7352	Gene Spillane - mouse hunting or something like that
7166	Dave Harris	- work commitments
7700	Henry Pedro - work and family commitments
7131	Greg Hooper - touring in Idaho

No Info yet:
6878	Jeff Hackett
7103	Walter House
7104	Steve VanWinkle
7108	Mark Goldberg
7111	Jonathan Coleman
7127         Graham Allaway
7130	John Medaris
7305	Mark Touhey
7306	Mark Prell
7371	Marty Minot
7375	Bryant Snee
7452	Hugh Howard
7473	Cynthia Gady
7496	James Sanders
7696	Bill Swietlik
7962	David Groesbeck
8023	Johnathan Epstien
8093	Matt Edwards
5923	Denis Wettlaufer

myfleet list hosting - Albacore Class Site - More information about the Albacore mailing list