Cambridge Regatta

Peter Duncan sailfaster at aol.com
Thu Jul 12 10:06:12 EDT 2007

DON'T MISS THE FUN AT CAMBRIDGE
Hey this should be a good event for Albs....everyone should be
figuring out how to come, not waiting on the sideline...get your act
together and lets GO!!!!!

We should have over a dozen boats on the line by Saturday AM. The
weather will be great.... can't ask for a better forecast,

SAT
NW WINDS 10 TO 15 KT...BECOMING SW IN THE AFTERNOON. WAVES
1 TO 3 FT.

SAT NIGHT
S WINDS 10 TO 15 KT. WAVES 1 TO 3 FT.

SUN
S WINDS 10 TO 15 KT. WAVES 1 TO 3 FT. SCATTERED SHOWERS AND
TSTMS.

For sure
Duncan
Jordan
Heinsdorf
Hesse
Zeisler
Miller
Byron
Bear
Edwards

I think there are at least 4-5 others who are discussing going.

Where else can you have this much fun for $25!!!
DON'T SIT AROUND WISHING YOU WERE THERE...GET IT TOGETHER AND GO!

Hope to see you all there.
Peter