22 kts in an Albacore

Peter Duncan SAILFASTER at AOL.COM
Wed Nov 7 01:04:44 EST 2007

If you haven't been on Sailing Anarchy in the past week, you've
missed all the press and discussion about Chris Turner's speed run.

Check it out	http://www.sailinganarchy.com/forums/index.php?
showtopic=62770

A few Albacore sailors have weighed in on this discussion, but the
best has been all the non-Albacore people who are talking about our
class.  We need to launch a post like this about once a month to
raise the profile of the Albacore class in the dinghy world. We have
had over 1700 views... that is probably a lot of people who are now a
lot more aware of the Albacore class!!  Keep it up and maybe we will
find some new interest come springtime.

PD

myfleet list hosting - Albacore Class Site - More information about the Albacore mailing list