Anchors and Internationals receipts

Peter Duncan sailfaster at aol.com
Tue Nov 13 22:02:34 EST 2007

Jim-

I took responsibility for mark and anchor retrieval (thanks Scott for
the transport).  I looked around at the time, but could only find two
anchors with line attached.  There was a third anchor that said USAA
on it (these marking are getting faint and should be renewed), so I
included it.  I'd thought the line was seized to the anchors to make
it hard to lose, but this was all I could find the last day of the
regatta. I'll try to look again this weekend when I'm at WRSC
(someone remind me!).  If we don't find it by end of this weekend, we
should consider it lost and USAA should replace it in kind.  If it is
lost, let me know the length of the line and I'll try to find
something similar at West Marine to replace it.  I'll buy at Hapco
discount and send receipt to USAA before the deadline.

Peter