Scuttlebutt Photos: Sailing photos

Peter Duncan sailfaster at aol.com
Fri Oct 26 12:52:30 EDT 2007

I suspect Andy Herbick, the photographer did this. He and I have been
collaborating on how to publicize the event and his budding photo
career.  Wouldn't hurt if a few sent him a thank you...this is just
the sort of publicity we need after EVERY significant event.  Just a
few people helping like this can make a huge difference to our profile.

Peter