East Coast Albacore Championship

Henry Pedro henryp at ca.inter.net
Sun Jul 6 19:14:20 EDT 2008

Wow, time's getting near for the inaugural East Coast Albacore
Championship!

I've been in touch with the good folks out there and things are
shaping up for a 30 plus boat fleet!
We've got a number of committed teams from the Toronto and Ottawa
areas ready to hit the road and there's a pretty good rumour that
Barney Harris will be making an appearance.

So please let's get our collective acts together and pre-register.
The Regatta committee at the Shelburne Harbour Yacht Club need to get
some definite commitments to organize their catering and space
requirements.

See you there!

Shelburne Harbour Yacht Club:
http://www.shelburneharbouryachtclub.com/