US Nationals Day #2

Scott Snyder ssnyder at ghidra.com
Sun Oct 12 21:41:55 EDT 2008

Yet another near perfect day of sailing on the bay.  Winds were just slightly lighter then yesterday, in the 10-12mph range.  RC got off 4 Olympic course races.  The first races reaches were fantastic as we surfed the waves to the reach mark.

Barney and David are still in first place and Adam and Jennifer in second.  Guy Tipton and Pasquale Leone in third place, Marty and Lars moved up to fourth place, and Erich and Jill stepped into fifth place.  Winds look to be alittle lighter tomorrow, we should be able to get off two races before the 2pm cut off time.  We had a really nice dinner at the Ware River club, they are really putting on a great regatta.  At the AGM it was mentioned that next years Nationals will be at Rock Hall or maybe Rehoboth Bay?  EIther one is a great venue.