Midwinters in Sarasota

Michael Heinsdorf mheinsdorf at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 20:25:59 EST 2009

So far, we have ten boats committed a month beforehand:

Barney
Heinsdorf
Pasquale
Hobbs
Waverate 1
Waverate 2
Norwood
Barney's wooden boat
Duncan

Who else is going to show up?  I just got back from a winter training
weekend with Barney, T, Monty and Pasquale.  We had four boats out with 2-3
days of excellent sailing with temperatures in the mid sixties and enough
sun that my face is probably going to start peeling off shortly.  There are
already more boats committed this year than competed last.  Can you think of
any better way to get rid of the winter blues than three days of sailing in
Sarasota?

AND, there are crew available.  At last count there are 3-4 crew looking for
a ride.  Either respond back to me or look on the forum at
www.albacore.org/forum.

~Mike