2009 North Americans/RCYC Open

Peter Duncan sailfaster at aol.com
Thu Mar 26 16:56:42 EDT 2009

If you haven't been following the forum, but sure to plan 2009 North
Americans into your schedule.  This is going to be an amazing
regatta.  Trying to bring out 80+ Albacores.  Don't let the North
American title or the number of boats scare you off. There will be
plenty of room for sailors of all skills. There will be a large party
at one of the most upscale clubs in Canada and they will allow camping
on the island near the club grounds, so the housing cost is "included"
in the entry fee.  Chris Cook (PRO) runs a great regatta and he has
raced the Albacore, so he should know how to give us the best sailing
possible.  If you are a US sailor and have never been to a regatta in
Canada, this is one to try... grease up your bearings and get ready
for a road trip!

For more info and preliminary NOR go to

http://www.rcycopen.ca/

The only thing we need to make this a huge success is to have you show
up!!!  If you are thinking of coming, send me an e-mail or post your
intention on the forum, we'll add you to the list.

Peter

Begin forwarded message: