2009 Albacore Canadians Regatta

Christine Short shortchristine at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 15 10:31:24 EDT 2009

Oskee wee wee!
Oskee wa wa!
Holy mackinaw!
Tigers eat 'em raw!

Four more days until the 2009 Albacore Canadians Regatta.

Don't miss out on what promises to be a very fun event (quarter games, swing dance lessons, yoga stretch class after a day on the water), this on top of sailing with the rumoured and registered list of fabulous entrants.

The Fleet A begins the fun and frivolity on Friday, September 18th

B Fleet will join in on Saturday, September 19th

You can still register on-line via Pay Pal or in person.

http://www.albacore.ca/2009canadians/2009cdnsregform.html

Extra dinner tickets for Friday and Saturday can be purchased in advance also - via Pay-Pal for $25.

https://www.securewebexchange.com/albacore.ca/2009canadiansreg.html

P.S

The Tiger-Cats roar back into Ivor Wynne for another season of CFL Football!

Hamilton Tiger-Cats vs. Calgary Stampeders
Fri, Sep 18, 2009 07:30 PM - shhhh….this is top secret as the CAA AGM is scheduled at this time - My 85 year old aunt will be at the game - tell her I say hi, she will be wearing some sort of tiger print ensemble.