Events

Christine Short shortchristine at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 30 10:20:19 EDT 2010

Ontario Sailing's First Annual Golf Classic
In Support of the Hans Fogh Fund
An Ontario Sailing Endowment Fund

Wednesday, September 15, 2010
Piper's Heath Golf Course
Milton, ON

The Ontario Sailing Golf Classic will be a fun day on the golf course to help support our high performance athletes through the Hans Fogh Fund.  The 2012 Summer Olympics are fast approaching and half of the current Canadian National Team members are from Ontario ! This shows the great sailing talent that we have in Ontario and also the great work that is being done to back these high performance athletes in this province. Your contribution towards the Hans Fogh Fund will allow us to continue to provide and enhance the training and support that is so critical for all of our Ontario high performance sailors, including those that may be looking down the road to the 2016 Olympics.  Come out and get into the swing for our sailors!

PLAYERS FEES:

Single Entry    $200 (Optional BBQ not included - additional $20)
Foursome        $800 (BBQ lunch included)
Fees include: 18 Holes of Golf; Registration Bag; Cart; Buffet Dinner; BBQ lunch if registered as a foursome

PRIZES FOR:

Hole in One! - Win a Harley Davidson motorcycle!
Closest to the Pin
Putting Competition
Best Foursome
Most Honest Foursome
Longest Drive

To Register
Please contact Kathy Chamoun via email or at 1-888-672-7245 ext. 227 to

KANATA SAILING CLUB Open Regatta

Once again, the Kanata Sailing Club Open Regatta will be held on the Labour Day weekend, Saturday, September 4 and Sunday, September 5, 2010. The KSC has been hosting this event every year for longer than anyone can remember, and it is a favourite among the sailors of the dinghy fleets in the Ottawa and Gatineau area. This year's regatta will run races for Albacores and Lasers.

$20 per sailor Advanced Registration,
$25 per sailor On-site Late Registration.

Lunch and beverages are provided both days.
The registration form is below

KSC_Open_Regatta_2010_NoR.pdf  [316.95K]
KSC_Open_Regatta_2010_SI.pdf  [67.16K] KSC_Open_Regatta_2010_Registration_Form.pdf  [45.32K]

FALL SERIES

Races
Date
Start Time
Host Club
Location

FS-1,2
6 Sep 10
1pm
TISC
IH

FS-3,4
12 Sep 10
1pm
Westwood
OH

FS-5,6
26 Sep 10
1pm
Mooredale
OH

FS-7,8
03 Oct 10
1pm
J-Town
OH

Women's Regatta on September 11th

The Women's regatta will be held on Saturday, September 11th at the St. Jamestown Sailing Club. Additional details to follow.