Albacore Forum Migration

Peter Duncan sailfaster at aol.com
Tue Feb 9 10:24:41 EST 2010

In case you have not received the news via the North American Albacore
forum, please read below.  The forum can be found on the Canadian and
US Albacore websites.  It is currently closed to new members, but
existing members can edit their profile, if needed, as described below.

We are in the process of migrating the North American Albacore Forums
to a new server. To prevent the existing users and their posts from
being deleted, we recommend the following guidelines for existing
accounts:

a. accounts need to have a valid email address,
b. only one account can exist for a given email address, and
c. accounts must have at least one post.

Please check and edit your accounts for compliance with items above
prior to February 11, 2010. Questions can be sent to webmaster at albacore.org
. We apologize in advance to the multiple e-mails you will receive in
coming days as we manage this migration process. We hope it results in
a better and more spam-free service.

For those who read, but don't make posts, you must make one post to
the forum before the date or you will lose your account and have to
reset it up. I will create a topic called "One Migration Post" where
you can make a one word post to preserve your account (with apologies
to all who will receive notice of these posts).

Those without valid e-mail address should enter forum and click on the
profile button at top of page to add an address.

The following accounts do not have a valid email address:
1443, 1bigmax, AAnewguy, Alen D. Clarke, arepl4u, awade, bene,
bensonsails, Bert, Blebeau, Bluegill, boyajian, Brendan, bryanr,
calonso, calonso.bc, canada, carlos, chiddyj, Chip, cokiyiatakyapan,
CraigSam, danm, degagnon, derekwilson, dgmarsh, dick, Doh!, Dsmith,
dsteger, Ed Wood, edna, emartinez, eseamon, Flower, force 5, Fosca,
francois, Garden Tools, georgecart, gnral, guest, hapob, hensona,
ianw, jasher05, jonmess, Karl Hess, Li14061, long01, lyme, Maria,
mauny, meserve, mkepuppers, mweiss, nhallman, opensailor, padraig34,
pahn0624, papa, pasquale, PaulJacobs, pnh123, pwwong, razvan_t, Regi,
RJDenson, Rob P, robiepro, Rolfalb, Rolft, Ron Taylor, sailboat3631,
Shiney, silverlining, silver_lining, simon, slotsmd, sng131, spot100,
summer, sundowner, superdude, superl8, sylvain, TeamGill, Temp123,
Timb, todd, Trevor, vtemple, wettlaufer, withnail, yellowfin

The following accounts exist for a given email address. To prevent
problems, they will be migrated to the account as indicated. Please
email us if you would like it migrated to a different account:
(Muskokan, Adam Nicholson) => Muskokan
(bill buck, billyeight bits, billy eight bit) => billyeight bits
(Beaver 1, Christine) => Beaver 1
(seadog57, lefty, Debonairfellow) => Debonairfellow
(jcoleman, jacolemanmd) => jacolemanmd
(cindybetty, cindyspears) => cindyspears
(Daphne Byron, Daphne) => Daphne
(Sail RA, derfelca, sailra) => derfelca
(dgroesbeck, DavidG) => DavidG
(Potomac Fever, dlw3001) => Potomac Fever
(Ed Feeley, edfeeley) => Ed Feeley
(Jeremy, Jeremy2) => Jeremy
(superfos, flint) => flint
(Wirth, George Wirth) => George Wirth
(JimE, JimE1) => JimE1
(IonJB, ion) => IonJB
(jackmandel, jack mandel, jmandel8) => jackmandel
(James Blackburn, James) => James
(JayJay, JasonRoth) => JayJay
(JonEpstein, JonathanEpstein) => JonathanEpstein
(greg_jordan, GregJordan) => greg_jordan
(Charles, chuckles) => chuckles
(kenclarke, ken clarke) => ken clarke
(king, shelburne) => shelburne
(kleinrkr, riverwind, WRYC, rklein) => rklein
(Cindy, dunngady) => dunngady
(QWIK DICK, Qwik Dik) => Qwik Dik
(vivace, mark) => mark
(#1Bigmax, SprungMonkey) => #1Bigmax
(mark123, MarkF) => MarkF
(neville, nevilleh, herbert) => neville
(john doran, johndoran) => johndoran
(Olly Hopkins, Olly7425) => Olly7425
(J Hassard, HASSARD) => J Hassard
(wingman, pepstein) => pepstein
(pasquale8052, pasquale3, pasquale8120) => pasquale8120
(RANDY, randwylde) => randwylde
(Richard, biscuit) => biscuit
(sienna, Bernard) => Bernard
(rlongfield, Robert) => rlongfield
(bobm65, bobm652000) => bobm652000
(Rob7964, TestMod) => Rob7964
(jwlk, rossking) => rossking
(Pledge, OLDWOODY275) => OLDWOODY275
(PDuncan6434, Peter Duncan, PeterDuncan CAN) => Peter Duncan
(croswell, hokie) => hokie
(slickeau, George Wilson) => slickeau
(syllamore, sylamore) => syllamore
(waynec, Wayne Chapeskie) => Wayne Chapeskie
(waltrip, walter) => walter