Mid Winters

thantt at aol.com thantt at aol.com
Sat Feb 20 03:46:58 EST 2010

Hi everyone,

Mid Winters is less than 4 weeks away and early bird registration is $65 if post marked by March 1, 2010 and will be $80 after. Registration covers 3 days of great racing, continental breakfast Saturday and Sunday, Dinner on Saturday and free beer and soda after racing on Friday and Saturday. NOR and registration form could be found at the link below. Make checks payable to SSS and mail registration form to:
Sarasota Sailing Squadron
1717 Ken Thompson Pkwy
Sarasota, Fl 34236

http://sarasotasailingsquadron.org/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/sss1design2010flyer_2.pdf

After months of freezing temperatures and record breaking snow accumulations it is time we go out and sail in sunny and warm Florida. We have 15 confirmed 5 maybes and some unannounced so come down and have fun.
See you on the water!

Khin