Fwd: Inviting all Juniors to the Canadian Championships

thantt at aol.com thantt at aol.com
Thu Jul 22 11:56:45 EDT 2010

Forwarded Christine's email.

Khin

-----Original Message-----
From: Christine Short <shortchristine at hotmail.com>
To: thantt at aol.com
Sent: Thu, Jul 22, 2010 11:31 am
Subject: Inviting all Juniors to the Canadian Championships

hi Khin

Can you please send this out to the USAA members.

thank you !
christine

Inviting all Juniors to the Canadian Championships

The 2010 Albacore Canadian Championships will be held on September 17-19 at the Buffalo Canoe Club in Ridgeway, Ontario.

This year we are happy to announce that we will be adding a junior Canadian Championship category. There will be a separate start if there are a minimum of 4 boats.

In order to qualify, the junior (under 18) must helm the event. They must also sail a boat owned and registered by a full CAA or USAA member in good standing.

The registration fee for the event is a youth membership ($21.00).
Dinner is not included with the registration fee and tickets may be purchased separately in advance or at the registration desk.

If there are any questions, please contact Kevin Soldaat at kevin at albacore.ca.

Turn down-time into play-time with Messenger games Play Now! =