USAA schedule

thantt at aol.com thantt at aol.com
Tue May 4 21:48:41 EDT 2010

Hello everyone,

Here is our USAA schedule: Please note the PRSA Spring Regatta is on May 29 &30

2010 US Albacore Association Schedule

Mar19-21            Mid-Winters                   Sarasota Sailing Squadron        Sarasota, FL
May 15                Spring Fling                    Monmouth Boat Club               Red Bank, NJ
May 22-23          Dave Irey Regatta          West River SC                           Galesville, MD
May 29-30          PRSA Spring Regatta    Potomac River SA                     Washington, DC
June 12-13          Mid Atlantics                 Rock Hall YC                              Rock Hall, MD
June 19-20          Fun Daze                         Kerr Dam                                     Kerr Dam, NC
June 26-27          Napean/Ontarios           Napean SC                                  Ottawa, ON
July 10-11          Admiral Byrd                   Cambridge YC                            Cambridge, MD
August 7-8         VA Gov Cup                  Ware River YC                            Gloucester, VA
August 14-15     Fishing Bay                    Fishing Bay YC                          Deltaville, VA
August 20-22     Eastern Canadian          Shelburne YC                             Shelburne, NS
August 21-22     Junior Nationals            West River SC                            Galesville, MD
August 28029    US Nationals                  Monmouth Boat Club                Red Bank, NJ
September 3      Long Distance                West River SC                            Galesville, MD
September 4-5   Bill Heintz Regatta         West River SC                            Galesville, MD
Sept 11-12         Pres/ Leukemia Cup        Potomac River SA                     Washington, DC
Sept 17-19         Canadians                        Buffalo Canoe Club                   Ridgeway, ON
September 18    Tuna Bowl                      Monmouth Boat Club                Red Bank, NJ
October 9-11     North Americans           Rehoboth bay Sailing Asso      Rehoboth , DE

As a friendly reminder as of April 1, 2010 a third of our members have not renewed their
membership yet. We need your support for the Albacore Class to continue to grow, the
sailing season has just started the weather is warm with moderate wind so come out
and sail or race. If you have already renewed please discard my reminder.

Khin