North Americans

Peter Duncan sailfaster at aol.com
Fri Sep 24 17:24:51 EDT 2010

Hi All,

Who is coming to Rehoboth for North Americans?  Going to be a great
event... here is who we have so far.... Who else is in?  There was
lots of talk at Canadians of more boats signing up.

We are planning to have GPS tracking of the event using units provided
by the regatta.  Would be good to have an updated head count so we
make sure to have a GPS for each boat.  Please respond if you are
planning to attend.

See you there,

Peter

Boat	Country	Skipper	Crew
1.	7944	CAN	Heather McNaughton	Dave Dunphy
2.	8094	CAN	Teresa Miolla	Christine Short
3.	8021	CAN	Pasquale Leone
4.	8088	CAN	Allan Measor	Richard Piercy
5.	4126	CAN	Peter Norwood	Rae-Anne Norwood
6.	7162	CAN	Warner Monteiro	Sonja McAuley
7.	7981	CAN	Matt Hobbs	Deanna August
8.	8054	CAN	Dominic Goodwill	Tristian Goodwill
9.	7124	USA	Mike Heinsdorf	Matt Rhodes
10.	7984	USA	Khin Thein	Lars Rathjen
11.	8122	USA	Barney Harris	David Byron
12.	7945	USA	Doug Marsh	Kay Marsh
13.	7962	USA	Nathan Marsh
14.	8083	USA	Lloyd Leonard
15.	7943	USA	Dan Miller
16.	6434	USA	Peter Duncan
17.	8095	USA	Bob Bear	Kelsey Averil
18.	7964	USA	Scott Snyder	Jennifer Parrow
19.	8027	USA	Daphne Byron	Nate Bokil
20.	7363	CAN	Darren Monster
21.	7960	CAN	Ralph Glass	Cathyann White