Albacore Rescue mission

Peter Duncan sailfaster at aol.com
Tue Apr 12 20:15:33 EDT 2011

Hey,

Anyone up for an Albacore rescue mission?  Looks like a 68xx Skene available for almost nothing... if we can find a mast there is a good relatively competitive boat.... If not mast there are at least parts (CB, sails, rudder...) worth more than $50.

> http://charlottesville.craigslist.org/boa/2317199243.html

I'm a bit over subscribed to lead this rescue.... anyone else, just jump on it.  Maybe someone can get it to a half-way home before it goes to land fill 4/16/11.

Peter