Albacore rigging/sailing help request!

Jill Kauffman jlkauffman at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 18:28:23 EDT 2011

Hello Albacore Sailors!

We bought hull #2997 last year, and are in the process of making it fit(ter)
to sail, and we would be very grateful for someone's help with rigging and
sailing.

I was US Sailing small-boat certified at one point, but am rusty and lack
confidence, and my husband is a quick study but a new sailor.

We live in Bowie and would be happy to bring the boat to whomever has the
time and willingness to help us. I just talked with APS in Annapolis about
fixing some of the more obvious issues.

Please help, and thank you in advance!

Jill and Shaun