September 2-4, WRSC Annual Regatta

Susan Heller-Zeisler s_zeisler at verizon.net
Wed Aug 24 20:06:12 EDT 2011

WRSC Annual One Design Regatta weekend is coming up – WE NEED YOU!!!

Please let me know if you are able to join us in sailing on September 3-4 for our annual regatta – I am gathering names for the list – we want to get 10-15 Albacores on the line!!!  So far, I have Rolf, Daphne, Bob B., Bill D, Barney, Jim G., Mike H. (probable).  Who else from WRAF, PRAF, and others will be able to sail?

Also, we need crew as well as Albacore teams for the Long Distance race on Friday afternoon, September 2nd.  This race starts at 2pm at Severn Sailing Association in Annapolis, has the Thomas Point Lighthouse as one mark, and ends at the WRSC dock.  For those teams wanting to sail this race without trailering their boats, there is a tow available starting at 10am from WRSC to SSA.  An added incentive: WRAF has a perpetual trophy for the winner of the long distance race.   So far Rolf, Daphne, and Bob are planning on this event – who else will challenge them?

Please let me know if you can sail in either of these events, or are interested in crewing either for the long distance race or for the regatta.

NOR and On-line registration at: http://www.westriversc.org/

Sue Z.