CAA 50th Tee

Christine Short shortchristine at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 16 22:18:41 EDT 2011

Happy 50TH Anniversary Canadian Albacore Association!!

Get your LIMITED EDITION of the CAA's 50th Anniversary Shirt!!

UNISEX
White long Sleeve Tee
10oz, 100% Cotton Tubular Jersey
Machine Washable
Preshrunk to mimimize shrinkage.
Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large

GIRLY TEE
White long Sleeve Tee
7.5 100% Ringspun Cotton
Longer length, slightly scooped neck, fashionably longer sleeves
super soft with slight stretch for a perfect fit.
Machine Washable.
Sizes:  Large, Ex Large, 2XLarge  - these sizes are small  - I fit an ExLarge and I luv it!

4 prints -  crest, arms and the Schedule on the back !

$25.00 each
Please contact Christine Short to place your order !
shortchristine at hotmail.com

These shirts will be modeled at the Midwinters Regatta in Florida this weekend !

CAA 50th Tee

VIEW SLIDE SHOW
DOWNLOAD ALL

ADD MORE PHOTOS
This online album has 5 photos and will be available on SkyDrive until 14/06/2011.

Share your own slide shows with Hotmail