LSSA 2012 – The 116th Multi-Class Dinghy Regatta

Christine Short shortchristine at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 15 20:16:22 EDT 2012

LSSA 2012 – The 116th Multi-Class Dinghy Regatta Welcomes you to Register Early!

Albacore Sailors

LSSA 2012 Early Bird Registration deadline is Tonight June 15th, 20 12 at MIDNIGHT.

Please register on line at
http://www.mississaugasailingclub.com/uploads/LSSA_files/LSSA.htm
Scroll down to see REGISTER ON-Line Click Here

Hope to see a good fleet out at LSSA 2012 at Mississauga Sailing Club,
30 minutes west of downtown Toronto. MSC is an all dinghy Club.
See: http://www.mississaugasailingclub.com/index.php

Rosemary Helmer
President, LSSA

Rosemary Helmer
President
HMGI: Helmer Management Group International
B: 647-693-4644
E: rmhelmer at hmgi.com

"Together we turn Vision into Profits." ©2012