QCYC Open Regatta

Christine Short shortchristine at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 2 17:57:00 EDT 2013

QCYC Open RegattaSaturday, September 7, 2013 A 124-year old tradition continues this fall with the annual Queen City Yacht Club Open Regatta.
Sail in for a full day of course racing on Lake Ontario, and then join us back at our historic clubhouse for Awards, Prizes, Great Food & Drink and a Live Band....it is sure to be another one of our legendary parties.
Register Now!

Important Details For All Classes:
		Online Registration: www.lorc.org		First Warning: 10:50amDate: Sept 7th 2013		Entry Fee: $55     (price goes up on Tuesday September 3rd)
The dinghy classes we're excited to announce that RTM is sponsoring a $500 cash prize to be be drawn. All registered skippers will be eligible to win their draw... they just have to show up to race and then come back for the draw in QCYC's Great Hall.

Dinner is a $15 (tax & tip included) Regatta Burger Buffett - ask a server if you need a vegetarian option.
After all the awards, raffle prizes and the big draws are completed, we'll strike up a live band for the rest of the night.

Pick up and drop off right in the Outer Harbour