[PRAF] President's/Leukemia Cup - who's in?

Michael Heinsdorf mheinsdorf at gmail.com
Thu Sep 5 13:00:13 EDT 2013

Update to the update. Also, if you guys can register (here:
http://potomacriversailing.org/PresidentsLeukemiaCups/entryform.html),
please do so. Right now we are tied with the Lightnings for the biggest
fleet at 12 boats.

In:
Sterling & Sydney
Michael & Michelle (& Lisa)
Barney & Lee
Chris & Lisa
Les Crane and Jill
Ernest and Jason
Marty Minot
Marty Hublitz (probably)
Jude and Jen
Lloyd and Sachin
Nich and Marisa
Maybe Peter

Two seconds shy of the lame excuse list:
Farley - the "business trip" excuse may not cut it.
Katherine and Jess
Lars - 7352 is calling your name.
Nathan Marsh - you can give up Volvo shopping for a day.
Bill Kleysteuber - your home is legally finished. Take a break.
Doug Foord - I'll understand if you can't make it.
Bob Bear - you took half of last weekend off. You deserve another break.
The Duncans - high schoolers get the weekend off.

There are some others...