Your NOR and Schedule A for the US Nationals October 11-13th

Gene Spillane egspillane at earthlink.net
Sun Sep 28 21:16:07 EDT 2014

Friends,

The US Nationals is shaping up to be a great regatta a large contingent of Canadian teams and some teams from the UK will be joining us this year.  Attached please find the NOR and entry form in PDF format to help you download them more easily.  Don't get left at home doing yard work - Come join us!

Since there were some download compatibility issues with MS Word versions the the documents on the website please feel free to fill out the entry form and send it in and we will waive the $20 late fee.  Just write "download problems" next to your check amount on the entry form.

Please feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions- Gene Spillane 908 397 5699.

Sincerely,

Gene Spillane
AL 7964
USAA VP