PRSA Spring Regatta

Michael Heinsdorf mheinsdorf at gmail.com
Tue May 19 13:13:20 EDT 2015

Alright, we've got 10 boats so far, and it's not too late to sign up. If
you need a place to stay, that can probably be arranged to! So far:

​Marty Minot (someday, I'm going to plug his boat name into google for a
translation)
Nich Allen
Jim & Sue Graham (one of them is the vice president of the "Bought Barney's
Boat" club)
Rolf & Sude Zeisler  (one of them is the president of the "Bought Barney's
boat" club​)
Doug Marsh
Anne Tyree (this boat is fast.)
Farley Will
Sterling (in a whiole lottta trouble)
Mike Chiabala (who left Hawaii for this...)
Heinsdorf & Heinsdorf

​What about:
Barney Harriz
Tom Berlin (probably busy waxing a motorcyle or something)
Ernest and Jason
Gene Spillane
Marty Hublitz
da Goebes

and the twenty other boats I'm forgetting.

~Michael

​

--
Michael A. Heinsdorf