Fwd: Albacores in the President's Cup?

Michael Heinsdorf mheinsdorf at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 14:03:03 EDT 2015

​Information on the President's Cup, coming up this weekend, is below. It
looks like we are going to have a great turnout for small boats, let's try
and continue being the biggest class on the Potomac!

​
As of now, we only have
​6​
Albacores
​ (Barney??? Mike C? Farley Will? Nathan Marsh? the Zeislers? Tom
Berlin?????)​
registered for the President’s Cup.  I am hoping and assuming that there
will be more (and I know that some of you have already registered) but we
need folks to sign up sooner rather than later so that all of our other
volunteers tasked with getting food, beer, trophies, and other
organizational matters have enough time to do their jobs.

Online registration via the Regatta Network system is required for the
regatta.  Please spread the word among Albacore sailors at PRSA and beyond
and have folks register now: http://www.regattanetwork.com/event/11020

Thanks!
Aaron

--
Aaron P. Boesenecker, Ph.D.
apb99 at mac.com
202.302.7013

Commodore, Potomac River Sailing Association
Fleet Captain, Lightning Fleet 50
http://potomacriversailing.org/
http://www.lightningfleet50.org/

--