[Pnw-v15] 2008 V15 calendar

DB bergstro2 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 11 21:52:07 EST 2007

I would like to start thinking about next year's calendar early.  It looks like the SOCKS is being replaced by the Seattle NOOD regatta.  The calendar dates are May 16-18 which makes it a 3 day event this time around. From what I can tell, it will still be hosted by CYC and sailed in the harbor in front of Silshole.  I presume that there will be a dinghy course set up, does anybody have any details about the event that they can share?

Also, I had a lot of fun sailing in the gorge at the CGRA OD regatta.  We had a good turnout of very competitive boats.  I have a preliminary schedule and it shows CGOD on August 2-3.  I'll get the ball rolling early with the folks in California to see if we can't get a few to come up again.

So for now I'd like to lock these two events into the calendar and add a couple more if possible.

Dean