[Pnw-v15] Fwd: June-July V15 event

hebardmf at myuw.net hebardmf at myuw.net
Tue May 1 23:15:23 EDT 2007

June 30/July 1st was one of the dates we had in mind for our "regatta"/fundraiser.  Nothing has been set in stone (as far as I know...)  The board members that will decide the date will meet on May 15th.  So, we'll let the PNW V-15 fleet know as soon as we can after the board meeting.

-- Matt

P.S. June 2nd is the High School "year end finale" regatta.  In Portland....On the river, I think.  Here's the link.  http://www.nwisa.org/schedule.htm