[Pnw-v15] VLSC annual regatta June 7&8

DB bergstro2 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 6 20:03:17 EDT 2008

I'd like to encourage everybody to put the Vancouver Lake Sailing Club annual regatta, June 7&8, on their calendar.  In contrast with NOOD, this is a low key event, but the VLSC have a beautiful club and they go all out to make it a positive experience for everybody.  It looks like 5 or 6 WSC V15s will be in attendance and I'd like to invite the rest of the NW sailors to join us.

Please visit their club website site for details:
http://www.vlsc.org/

See ya there,
Dean