[Pnw-v15] Seattle NOOD Entry Form

DB bergstro2 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 23 15:45:31 EDT 2008

I would like to explore alternative pricing.  I am drafting a letter to the organizers expressing our concerns.  I would like to offer pricing alternatives.  There are a few points that are particularly troublesome.

1. US Sailing membership - At most regattas, US Sailing membership is not mandatory and can be applied towards a discount for those with membership.  Here it works the other way around and introduces considerable expense.
2. 2 day pricing - It looks like the pricing schedule is for a 3 day event.
3. Youth pricing - I would like to see a discount for youth and HS sailors.

I'm going to send it off tomorrow morning.  If you have any suggestions, I would like to hear them.

Dean