[Sclaser] Updating fleet links at laser.org and Laserforum

laird henkel laird.henkel at gmail.com
Thu May 2 10:21:24 EDT 2013

I nominate David Anthes as the contact for the Santa Cruz fleet.  He seems
to be the one most in touch with both SCYC juniors/corinthians and D24 at
large.

By the way, you're doing a great job of keeping everyone informed, Nick.
And I agree that it would be great to update the websites--when I got my
Laser a couple years ago, I had a hard time figuring out what regattas were
going on, etc., before I figured out how to get on the D24 listserv.

Hope to see you in Monterey.
Laird