[Sclaser] 1987 race-ready Laser for sale

laird henkel laird.henkel at gmail.com
Sat Dec 19 17:58:49 EST 2015

Hi all-

I upgraded to a newer boat (Nick Burke's 2011 boat, that I bought from Tom
Burden) so I plan on selling my nice black 1987 boat.  I'll get around to
posting an ad on Craigslist at some point but the basics are:

1987 hull (128247) with black topsides and white bottom
Upgraded to current racing standards (holt-allen vang)
Standard and Radial rigs included (original spars as far as I know)
Sails are reasonable for club-level racing (plus old orange and yellow "M"
sail)
Trailer and dolly included
Blades are original and pretty worn

$2200 obo