[Sclaser] List ending

Nick Burke nburke at skysail.com
Sat Sep 19 12:47:06 EDT 2015

Dave was not hosting it. Paul Deeds is (see here http://myfleet.org/ <http://myfleet.org/> ). For email Paul uses Mailman version 2.1.14 ( http://www.gnu.org/software/mailman/index.html <http://www.gnu.org/software/mailman/index.html> ). Dave was acting as the list administrator.

Laird, do you want to be list administrator ? That would be a quick fix. I can’t believe the Mailman team doesn’t have a technical solution for whatever Dave is dealing with. I’d help you sort it out.

Nick