fw: RE: Chronicle Photos

Dan Leininger Dan.leininger at tisailing.org
Fri Aug 18 17:26:33 EDT 2006

		FYI....

See below response from Kat....

Dan Leininger
Operations Director
Treasure Island Sailing Center
415.421.2225 (Office)
510.495.5965 (Mobile)
415.421.2208 (Fax)

				From: "Wade, Kat" <KWade at sfchronicle.com>
Sent: Friday, August 18, 2006 5:18 PM
To: dan.leininger at tisailing.org
Subject: RE: Chronicle Photos

Hi Dan,

We have not forgotten about you....I reminded the editors that there is a photo package ready to go when they have space (you may have noticed there has been lots of news the last month and little room for features)....we will keep trying...They want to run it on a Thursday so it comes out the morning of the night of the race. I know the season is nearing it's end so I asked them to try to run it next Wed or Thursday, there are just no guarantees of space.

This is the way with features.

Thanks for your patience,

Kat Wade
415-609-9602

-------------------- This e-mail message is intended only for the personal use of the recipient(s) named above. If you are not an intended recipient, you may not review, copy or distribute this message. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the San Francisco Chronicle by sending a message from this feedback page: http://sfgate.com/feedback/ and delete the original message.