Need Ride from Tahoe to San Francisco on New Years Day

Nick Adamson jnadamson at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 27 19:45:37 EST 2006

Hello All,
I'm trying to find a ride back to San Francisco from Tahoe on Monday (New
Years Day).  Carisa has to stay up there for a few days next week for work.
I can meet you wherever and whenever, won't have any baggage, and can help
pay for gas if you have a spare seat.  I can even drive if you are too hung
over to deal!  I'm planning on leaving my car at TISC but can change that if
you are not going by there on your way back.  Please respond or give me a
call if you have some room.

Thanks!
-Nick

Nick Adamson