Thursday Night #15 at TI

Catherine King sailflat at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 12 22:11:52 EDT 2006

Hi All,
The wind has been blowing at TI this week and we are sailing Thursday night.
Please sign up at http://www.vanguard15.org/schedule/?r=305 if you plan to sail.
Kevin Richards is Social-Safety Chair!

We have 3 V15 skippers looking for crew...
#1317	Harrison
Looking for a crew to finish the Thursday night season with. harrisonusc at gmail.com (Jul 5 10:44 PM)
#1005	Michael
looking for crew (Jul 12 12:35 PM)
#641	Ken & ?
Rebecca met up with Kid Rock in Detroit and is now touring as a groupie. If you are on the lighter side and interested in crewing email me at kennethturnbull at yahoo dot com (Jul 12 4:19 PM)

Please remember... if the wind is up and you capsize, release your vang & sheets and try to keep the boat from turtling (otherwise, your mast will become stuck in the mud...major pain!).  Go in if you are tired and need a break after capsizing, you have earned your beer!