505 Kings of the Bay Regatta - Looking for a few volunteers

Nick Adamson jnadamson at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 28 22:19:29 EDT 2006

Greetings Vanguardians,
I'm organizing the 505 Kings of the Bay Regatta out of TISC on the August
12-13 weekend.  The event should have 20-25 boats and will be raced off the
northern end of TI.  I need a few more volunteers to help out with the race
committee and figured a few people in the vanguard fleet may be interested
in learning more about 505's and getting to know the fleet.  We have a plush
50' sailboat as the committee boat or you can check out the action from one
of the crash boats.  Either way you get a first class view of the racing.
Lunch and Saturday night BBQ/keg are provided.  The commitment is 10am to
4:30pm for one or both days.  If you are interested, please give me a
call/email.

Thanks!
-Nick

Nick Adamson