Help Needed for TISC Dock Removal this Weekend

Nick Adamson jnadamson at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 7 15:10:40 EST 2006

TISC Vanguardians,
I'm coordinating the removal of the docks at TISC this weekend on Saturday,
11/11.  I need a few more helpers to assist.  We are starting at 8am and I'm
hopeful we will be done by early afternoon.  Lunch and beverages will be
provided.

It is a simple process that you don't need experience to do.  I'd prefer
people who can stay the whole time but coming an hour late or cutting out
early is ok.  Please respond to me if you can help out.

Thanks,
-Nick

Nick Adamson
jnadamson at yahoo.com