TISC Opti Regatta needs volunteers!

Amy Lyons atlyons04 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 16 14:47:20 EDT 2006

Vanguardians,

  TISC is hosting an Optimist regatta October 28 - 29.  We are looking for volunteers to help make this event a great one for the kids.  We need people to help with registration, race committee, Saturday night's BBQ, etc.  If you would like to volunteer, please let me know when you're available and what you would like to help out with.  This is a great opportunity to give back to TISC and Bay Area youth sailors!

  Amy Lyons
  Treasure Island Sailing Center
  Programs Director
  415.421.2225