missing dolly

Jorge Moraleda jorge.moraleda at gmail.com
Mon Oct 30 16:07:55 EST 2006

Dear TI fellow sailors,

I am missing my V15 dolly. It is a seitech with a yellow strap. The
strap says "MORALEDA #946" on it and it has some small USsailing
stickers on the axle beam.

I left it in my spot (#29, by the fence, west of the office) right
before I headed for Tomales Bay 3 weeks ago.

I was in TI this past Saturday and Sunday and couldn't find it
anywhere, so my boat is now on the ground. If any of you has borrowed
it or know of its whereabouts, please let me know. Thank you and fair
winds,

Jorge