trailer for Tomales Bay

maria g oxbowamy at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 19 19:44:28 EDT 2006

Hello everyone! I've been thinking ahead to Tomales Bay and how to get the boat there (actually 2 boats). I'm sailing with Adam Spiegel (good old 1157) and there is no car trailer for his boat. In addition, Geoff and Guillemette have borrowed a boat for the regatta and are in the same situation.
  So I was wondering does anyone have a trailer that we can borrow and fit both boats on it? Otherwise, can we clam shell with anyone?
  Thanks, Amy G

  oxbowamy at yahoo.com   (650) 922 8581