Fw: SkiSail

Avery Patton avery_patton at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 2 15:32:26 EDT 2007

Hi all -

Here is the NOR for Ski/Sail from Ralph (see below). Dust off your boats, find a last-minute crew (or ask me for help), and get psyched!

I'm also trying to figure out what trailers are available. If you have a trailer or boat you'd be willing to lend (or perhaps charter), let me know.

Also, check in with me or Holt if you need housing. We both have ski condos with space, although Holt's is more centrally located (mine's in Truckee).

Avery

P.S. - This Just In: Ralph just called to say that Sunday afternoon is the Squaw Pond-Crossing. Bonus points may be awarded to ski-sail competitors who also compete in the pond-crossing!

April 15 Lake Cushing Classic Squaw Valley’s Signature Spring Event! The legendary tradition of pond skimming lives on and Squaw Valley USA does it best! Strap on those old skis or snowboards (or the creative pond crossing vessel of your choice) and attempt to cross the chilly waters of Lake Cushing. A must experience afternoon of water fun. *Weather permitting. Details: 530-583-6985