Fw: New SKiSail

Avery Patton avery_patton at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 9 17:05:09 EDT 2007

Ski/Sailors-

Ralph made a few changes to the NOR.  Not sure what changed, but here's the new version (below).

Other things to note:
- Entry fee is $220, which covers two lift tickets, the world famous  Ralffle, and a general great time.
- Registering Friday night at Pete and Peters is a good idea but I don't think it's vital, if you can't make it up until late.
- It may flurry a little on Saturday, so bring warm clothes for the sailing (wetsuits with spray gear should be fine).
- If the weather's supposed to be bad one day, Ralph may be able to switch the order of sailing and skiing to avoid sailing in the snow (which I've done before there and was warmer than I've been on the bay!).

Let me know if you have any other questions. I think we have the trailers/rides/boats/crews mostly sorted out, so let me know right away if you're still looking!

Avery
415-378-3912