Looking for RC Volunteers for 505 Kings of the Bay Regatta, May 5-6

Nick Adamson jnadamson at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 21 11:36:24 EDT 2007

Greetings All,
I'm running the 505 Kings of the Bay Regatta at TISC on the May 5-6 weekend.
As is always the case, I'm trying to round up a group of volunteers to help
out with RC.  The commitment is 11am to 5pm either day and lunch and adult
beverages are provided.  We race this regatta off the northern end of TI and
it is usually spectacular to watch.  It is also a great way to meet the 505
fleet if you are interested in getting into the class.

If you can help out or if someone you know is interested, please drop me an
email or give me a call.

Also, we are hosting the 505 PCC's on the June 16-17 weekend.  I'm looking
for RC help for that event as well so let me know if you are interested.

Thanks!
-Nick

Nick Adamson
jnadamson at yahoo.com