Super Thursday Night is this week

Matthew Sessions mcsessions at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 15:33:35 EDT 2007

Crew names will be listed on the website....as soon as we can figure out a
simple solution.  Currently there is a dis-connect between the scoring
software (very good one) and the website (also good).  Right now the results
are being input by boat number and the attached boat owner name (note Jay
Palace is still showing up in the scores b/c of his old boat number).

We have been aware of this issue since week #1 and thanks for the
compliments on Avery.

Matthew

--
Best,