Post-sailing: Svendsen's Thursday Night Series # 22

sally madsen sailsally at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 00:53:53 EDT 2007

Hi everybody,

After sailing, sausages, and rum drinks, come hear Adam's band play!
(so many Adams in the fleet, I must be more specific.  Adam Rothschild, my
incomparable sailing partner... who will not be sailing tomorrow.)

The story:
The Sandy Greenfield Band will be playing an hour long set, starting at 9pm
this Thursday August 30th at Beale St. Bar and Grill in San Francisco. There
are 2 other acts playing as well (Wandering Eyes, Luis and the Bears) and
there is no cover charge.

Location:
Beale St, quite close to the the Bay Bridge.
http://www.google.com/maps?hl=en&output=search&q=Beale+Street+Bar+%26+Grill&fb=1&cid=0,0,11787238484436687095&near=San+Francisco,+CA&oi=manybox&ct=10&cd=1&resnum=1

Band websites:
http://www.sandygreenfield.com
http://www.myspace.com/sandygreenfield