Thanking our Team at TISC

Nick Adamson jnadamson at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 14 11:43:35 EST 2007

Greeting V15 Fleet,
If you are a Tenant at TISC you may have already received this - if so, my
apologies for spamming you.

Many of you probably don't realize what the TISC staff does for the facility
and the Fleet.  Their work continually maintains and improves the facility,
grows our outreach programs, and spreads the message of what TISC is all
about to an ever growing audience.  They work for non-profit wages because
they are committed to the vision of TISC and we all benefit from their
efforts.  Those of you who have been around for a few years know what I am
talking about - how many work parties and/or volunteering did you have to do
this year as compared to years past?

The staff deserves a year end bonus for the excellent job they have done.
As always is the case, TISC has a limited budget to pay their salaries, keep
the facility operating, and our programs growing.  Because of this reality,
we are asking those of you who enjoy the facility - Tenants and Fleet
Members - to consider giving a small contribution to our holiday bonus fund
for the staff.  The attached form can be used for your contribution or you
can contribute online at:

http://tisailing.org/support/donation.cfm

We want these guys to stick around so TISC continues to grow and thrive.
Every little bit helps so please help with this fund!

Happy Holidays!
-Nick

Nick Adamson
jnadamson at yahoo.com