Bring on the light!

David Anthes blastreach at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 20 01:20:15 EST 2007

Vanguardians!

Once again my house in S. Lake Tahoe will be hosting a gathering celebrating the Winter Solstice...this Friday.   It looks like it will also double as a pray for snow party as things are a bit dry up here. So despite the risk of inviting a fleet of such questionable characters into my home...if any of you  are in the area, feel free to drop by.

My cell phone was recently eaten by a sno-cat so my Tahoe number will be best for those wishing to get further details - 530 542 1429.

Peace,

David