V15 National @ St. Francis YC

Condon, Holt (SBT US) condonh at siemens.com
Thu Jan 18 21:10:41 EST 2007

It's official V15 National are going to be at St. Francis YC!
Mark your calendars the dates are August 17-19(Friday through Sunday)
Racing will be right next to the club, where the fall dinghy was sailed
if you participated in that(wasn't in the cove this year) although the
course will be longer.  We've managed to pick a weekend with fairly
neutral current for the best racing conditions.
If you're not planning on racing and could put your boat up for charter
please let me know.  We need some used boat to charter for out of
towners so they can afford the trip.
See you on the water
Holt